Wednesday 11 July 2012

I Lied

You know when I said I won't be posting again for a little while. Well, I lied. Sorry. Though in my defence, I didn't know I was lying at the time. Adding another short little update to tell you that I now know the day I'll be leaving Canada and Arriving in Japan. August 13th, a monday. I start school exactly one week later. One month and two days in the country! It suddenly feels really, really close. I'm still not sure if it's really hit me that this is actually happening! I've been thinking about it almost every day for a long time now, but I still feel like it hasn't totally hit me yet. I am super excited though, and in all honesty, a little scared. Better work on my japanese (I can almost read hiragana without looking a chart now, woot!). I'll update when I get back and/or when I have something else to tell you.

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting Amelia! Wow, it's now less than a month! Don't worry, I'm really nervous for my exchange too, but we're in this together! A Japanese all girls high school sounds tremendously fun too! You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete