Thursday 9 August 2012

So close!

Well, things are finally coming together now and my days in Canmore are running out. I'll be departing on Sunday the 12th and arriving in Japan Monday the 13th. I'll change flights twice, once in Vancouver and once in Tokyo. I finally have my visa and a solid date, just pulling some loose ends together before I leave.

It's a little nerve wracking, I admit, being this close to my departure, though I can't seem to find the words to fully describe how I feel. I suppose everything is feeling more solid, tangible, and that is both very exciting and well, rather frightening. The next post on this blog will probably be made from Japan!

As for what I'll be spending my last days in Canada doing, I'll be buying some more gifts for my host families, packing (haven't even started yet! Gulp!) and spending a little more time with family and friends before I depart. I haven't got much else to say, so I'll talk to you soon. Thanks for reading and wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment